Tuesday 18 February 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

I am so excited to be starting this new adventure in my life.  So much has happened in my world over the last few years.  All of it completely life changing.  I'm in a new place of discovery and healing and I realised that I needed a new blog to help bring my goals and dreams into fruition.

I had a blog a few years ago that was designed to stop negative thoughts by finding the good in everything.  No matter how I was feeling, when I blogged about it, the goal was to always try to write about it in a positive way.  It worked brilliantly!!!  My thinking changed so much for the better!  As I continue to move forward in my healing journey, it's time to go back to that technique again.

I'm ready to find positivity and hope and peacefulness not just in what I do, but in who I AM.  I'm ready to be happy to the core of my soul and to find joy in the day to day living!

That's what this blog is about. It's a place to find, and to celebrate, all those things.  To look for them in times of happiness as well as times of difficulty.  It's a place to come to where I can talk about the good times and the struggles, whilst bringing a positive and peaceful outlook onto everything.

I'm looking forward to this new phase.  It's such a step forward from where I have been the last few years, in particular the last two years.  Life has changed SO much.  I found the love of my life, I got married, I let go of things that were no longer working for me - including my career, I went through one of the most challenging things that any person can go through, I've changed the way I live and the things that I am passionate about and I'm helping my family in a new way that has so much meaning for me and for them.  Life is full and rich with so many blessings. 

As there is with all of us (!), there are still areas of my life that need healing and in the last month I have become active in working my way through them.  I don't know how successful I have been so far, but that is why I've started this blog.  This is going to help, just as it did before with my blog from a few years ago.  And just as it did with the writing of my last blog, Beyond The Dream Of Motherhood, in particular because of the incredible support and understanding and words of wisdom I received from the most amazing group of women I have ever met here in this blogging world.  It was truly staggering the depth of connection and support that I felt.

So, here's to the new journey.  May it bring positively and peacefulness to a chaotic world - not just for me, but for anyone that happens to stumble across the crazy rantings of this one little blogger!

Love and Light to all.
xx




8 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Congratulations on your new blog! I am thrilled to be your first follower. :-) As I have mentioned in previous comments, we share a similar path. Here's to healing, health and the joy intended for all of us. Cheers to you!

    Kelly
    www.alovelylifeindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I'm thrilled that you are thrilled! Thanks for the link to your blog.

      xx

      Delete
  2. dear Annie,
    I am happy that you feel better.
    Looking forward to read your new blog.
    love,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Klara. Great to see you here. I look forward to catching up on your posts!

      Delete
  3. Here's to a new stage of life and celebrations! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new digs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an amazing person, Annie. I wish you continued peace and blessings. Best wishes with this new blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete