It has also seen me watch once again, the fantastic movie "The Color Purple". More tears again. What a wonderful 3 hours!
I'm finding myself surprised by the quietness of my eating disorder. It is almost not there. What about the last two days has changed? Is it because I have been writing about it again and looking for the positive in my days? Could things have shifted that quickly?
Perhaps dealing with the injury is taking all my attention? I find that strange though when it has left me being quite immobilized and watching TV which is usually an instigator for eating badly. But something is different. I just can't pinpoint what that is.
I'm still planning a new way of daily living for myself - what is important for me to do and have in my life and how I can achieve that. Overall, the tone of what I want my life to be is that of simplicity and peacefulness. Contentedness in my soul. Centered in my spirit. A calmness and a existence of being completely in the moment - whether that be teaching my students, stretching my brain with bookwork, scrubbing at the bathroom, working up an exercise sweat, daydreaming, meditating, a casual walk along the beach, or drinking a glass of wine in the garden.
So, I guess that covers a small list of what I want in my life! There are so many other things I am dreaming about as I lay here gazing out the back door at our garden.
- Learning more about photography
- Expanding our vegie garden.
- Spending more quality time with DH.
- Starting a wine cellar
- Building a second story on our home to capture the magical view to the beach. As well as giving us a bigger bedroom and a brilliant walk in robe! Oh, and a bigger laundry downside! Yes, I have been daydreaming a lot about house renovations lately!
- Finding joy in the beauty and preparation of healthy food.
Writing this has allowed that peacefulness to resurface. Now I am going to gaze out the window some more and allow it to grow and develop and fill my soul.
Love and light